Principal Investigator: Prof Dr Matthias Röhrig Assunção, University of Essex
Research Assistant & Adjoint Coordinator: Renata Daflon
– Juliana da Conceicão Pereira, MA in Social History and PhD Student (UFF)
– Geisimara Soares Matos, MA in Social History and PhD Student (UFRJ)
– Carlos Eduardo Dias Souza, BA in History, MA Student in Social Sciences (UERJ)
– Raquel Terto Rego, BA in History, MA Student in Social Media (UFF), camera operator and video editor.
– Sophia Pinheiro Vergara, BA History with Human Rights (University of Essex), MA student in Environment, Development, and Policy (University of Sussex).
This project received funding from the British Arts and Humanities Research Council (2018-19) and is supported by the University of Essex. Its Brazilian partner institution is the Laboratório de História Oral e Imagem (LABHOI) da Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF).